Thursday, May 6, 2010

How to increase migLevel?

Hi guys...
I thought I want to tell this information for you all.. But, this is official information. This is my personal experience and I think you will be happy after reading this article.. I know some of guys are always being shoked because, their migLevel is alyways hanged and increasing is too much slow.. but, some people's, migLevel is increasing weekly... I found some trcik ! :P so I thought I want share this information with you all.. Now my migLevel is 36.



Those are I followed.
  • Inviting to my friends and make Mig33 IDs for them.
  • Receiving Gifts.
  • Chatting in some chat rooms.
  • Playing migWars game.
  • Buy emoticon packs
But, these are the tricks I got by my experience...
  • Do not online 24 hours.
  • Morning time never login my ID (Time will change by your country. +5.30 (Sri Lanka ) is my time zone and I never online in 06.00am - 11.00am).
  • Need some time to update your profile information that's why...
I think you will also follow my trick.. If you also know some tricks to increase migLevel, you also can post as a comment :) I hope you will also post something about your experiences...
Thanks and enjoy !!!
Sajith

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tips to Increase mig level,
    1)Refer friend as much as you can
    2)Play games in mig33
    3)Send gifts and recieve gifts
    4)Buy some emotion packs
    5)Be online in mig33 for at least 8 hours
    6)Do private chat as much as you can(note: private chat helps to increase level faster rather than room chat)
    7)Do group chat and room chats too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bijay for your valuable comment !! :x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya Bijay Gurung is right. An addition try these also.
    *change your status frequently.
    *change your display photo regularly.
    *make as many friends as you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys... Those are also helpfully !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guys to increase likes and Footprints helps to increse your mig level.
    So do the following steps.
    1.Enter the following link in your Mobile Browser
    www.swiftwares.com/swifty3v6.jar
    allow the file to download.
    Open the Software and open ur Id
    Search for Char room "Swift like" and open it
    and type ".lk" to increase likes an".fp" to increase footprints.
    This will work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. DON T' USE 3rd PARTY SOFTWARE

    ReplyDelete
  8. do not use auto like and auto footprints----bipin192

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend's ID got stollen For using #3rd party apps.Be carefull ppl

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to fuck u mig33 level

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stay connect with Mig33.(8 hours/day)
    Use 3usd at each week as gift/emotions/avatar.
    Mostly chat in private as much as you can.
    Recieve 100 gifts/mig level.
    Post on your comments on wall/groups/avatar.
    Join alot of rooms in one time.
    Play games in games chatrooms.
    if you do these activities you will get your next level with in 6 days.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hy all want to knw other passward ?? i have one idea just add my id nirmal63 tq...

    ReplyDelete
  13. u must have nokia mb to knu other pass just borrow frn mb and open mig33 and go where pass is input but ur frn must has remember login...just go where pass is input but do not edit go there and click 2 and 5 equqlly ... and click ok .... and u can c pass where we input username... by nirmal63

    ReplyDelete

Give your comments in this Text Area !!!