Monday, May 31, 2010

Mig33 Admin Selection - 2010 Latest Announcement

Hi, there is the latest announcement about the Mig33 admin selection 2010. Official notice by Mr. s4ints81...

s4ints81 wrote:

Hi guys,

I would like to grab your attention for a minute regarding the subject mentioned above. I think almost everyone is aware that we have started looking for new admins and pretty much everyone is eager to get selected......


Having this said, I think there are more and more fake emails being circulated around. I am here to remind everyone to becareful and not lose track. DON't GET YOUR ACCOUNT HACKED! Please read the content and think before you take action.

A gentle reminder from me and I hope you will forward to your friends and families:

1. WE WILL NOT ASK YOU TO MAKE PAYMENT OR GIVE GIFTS TO BE AN ADMIN
2. WE WILL NOT ASK YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD TO BE AN ADMIN
3. WE WILL NOT ASK YOU TO LOGIN TO A WEBSITE TO BE AN ADMIN
4. WE WILL NOT SEND YOU AN INVITATION EMAIL TO BE AN ADMIN

Only short listed candidates will be notified and by then you can check with me, imdanny or PC to confirm if you really have been chosen.

Do not attempt to make post on the forums to try and get rid of the existing admins. We will be checking on our existing admins more frequently once the selection is over.

Feel free to post me a message here. I will try to reply as soon as possible.
cheers,

s4ints81
 Read carefully this article and keep in touch the selection :D May be you are the next admin !!!

17 comments:

  1. i want to become an admin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you can. mail to admin@mig33.com your application... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had sent a application Sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. May be you will be lucky Messi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi guys hi sir s4ints81

    thank you for article and information
    good luck my friend send application to get admin global post ......




    with my best wishs kurd_pasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck Sardar !!! :) May be you will get a chance too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. when you will tell us about the new selection , and what about admins from jordan ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. tnx 4r ur informatoin . sir

    ReplyDelete
  9. mig33 need to be cleared...............

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi sir nice and thanks to inform.us dear sir i have 2 problems 1: i am since from 2008 but my level is in 17 now i maild many timed to mig33 staffs but they cant do any thingsa and second i tried many time to be admin but faild i dont know how but i am regular users and doing hard working please sir solve my 2 problemx
    thanxxx
    with my best wishes>>>> ill_17

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm admin selection is going on i wish best of luck to all interested users and myself too.......

    ReplyDelete
  12. i heard that mostly people tryin to hack mig33's server !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How can i apply for admin
    Tridave

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear sir i want become admine .can i become a admine

    ReplyDelete
  15. had applied and trying lot---username--bipin192 nepal

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi boss.....i need a help...my id muradjm had been banned be4 1 year ago.bt why it was banned. Dnt know!

    ReplyDelete

Give your comments in this Text Area !!!